Monday, June 20, 2011

Sketchy Sketches

Whoo boy! Been busy this year.
Too busy to chuck anything on this blog despite all my half-assed promises. Understandable I suppose considering I'm working on ***TOP SECRET***. Especially the section where ***CLASSIFIED*** kicks ***CLASSIFIED*** in his ***CLASSIFIED*** with a pair of size 10 ***CLASSIFIED***. (Man! I'm glad I've got that off my chest. It's so hard to keep a secret)

Anyways, what I've posted here is the scrap of paper I have sitting next to me when I work. Whenever I need to clear my head or give my A.D.D. freedom for a few moments, I type a random famous person's name on the 'puter and sketch a photo that comes up on Google. Only spend about 5 to 10 mins on each one but it's enough to placate my restless ways so I can get back to work.

In other words, I've just posted brain farts. Hope you enjoy the smell of rotten eggs.

4 comments:

  1. Nice one Crispy! More Conan. No, more Grunto!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome dude! Sam L is me favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mean bro!, is that a self portrait at the bottom with a smoke?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers y'all for the kindly komments.
    I wish it was a self portrait, Stu. But a portrait of me would require 45% more chin and 500% less "coolest-sonofabitch-to-walk-on-this-planet" factor. But cheers for boosting my ego for the week.

    ReplyDelete